STAFF Monitored Photocopying
A fleet of monitored photocopiers managed by PAYTEC Pty is provided for UniSA staff use. Depending upon the location, some of these copiers are also available for use by students.
Note: the new UniSA Staff ID Cards will be progressively introduced from early 2010. These cards will take over the functionality previously provided via the "old" staff Monitor Cards which will gradually be discontinued.
For details, please refer to:
MONITOR - Online Forms for STAFF use
Access to ALL forms is RESTRICTED to UniSA staff. They should be used ONLY by staff who have "Cost Centre Manager" authority.
Forms for use with NEW UniSA Staff ID Cards: (these forms will become operational early in 2010 when UniSA Staff ID cards are rolled out operationally within UniSA)
- TRANSFER $balance and Cost Centre from a SINGLE EXISTING Staff Monitor Card to a NEW UniSA Staff ID Card
- TRANSFER $balance and Cost Centre from MULTIPLE existing Staff Monitor Cards to MULTIPLE new UniSA Staff ID Cards
- ACTIVATE NEW UniSA Staff ID Card - request access to Monitored Copying and Printing for the holder of a UniSA Staff ID card Note - use this form ONLY if the staff member does NOT possess an existing Staff Monitor Card
- ADD additional $value to UniSA Staff ID Card for Monitored copying / printing Note - use this form ONLY for UniSA Staff ID Cards which have already been activated for use on monitored photocopiers and printers
- REFUND of MONITOR BALANCE which is no longer required from a UNISA STAFF ID card
Forms for use with "Generic" Staff Monitor Cards: (now that the UniSA Staff ID Cards are operational, these forms must NOT be used for INDIVIDUAL Staff Cards)