- UniSA Framework for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research
Online Human Research Ethics Application and Review System
As part of meeting the requirements of the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research, UniSA has developed an online Human Research Ethics Application and Review System.
The online ethics system is a dynamic system which enables applicants to communicate with the Human Research Ethics Officer, the Principal Supervisor (for student applicants) and the Committee Review Group.
The online ethics system records details of all human research ethics applications and the outcome of the review. Selected data is recorded in ResearchMaster for administrative and auditing purposes.
(Use your UniSA logon credentials)
NOTE: If you have difficulty accessing the Online Ethics system, please forward a request for access to the Ethics system to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Full Name
- Staff or Student ID
- UniSA username
- Email address
These user guides provide detailed instructions on how to use the
online ethics system.
(PDF format - download Adobe Acrobat)
Systems queries and troubleshooting
Researchers should be familiar with:.
- The National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research (2007) - Updated December 2013
- The Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (PDF 508kb, download Adobe Acrobat)
- The University's Human Research Ethics Policy
- Values and ethics: guidelines for ethical conduct in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health research (NHMRC, PDF 310kb)
- University policies and procedures as outlined in the University of South Australia's Framework for the Responsible Conduct of Research.
Divisional Research Ethics Advisors (REAs) can also provide ethics advice and assistance to researchers.