Jump to Content

< back

How do I re-enrol in my research degree?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

Your continued enrolment is subject to approval by the relevant Dean: Research and ongoing satisfactory progress as indicated in your Reviews of Progress. Failure to participate in your Reviews of Progress may result in administrative withdrawal from your program. Refer to Reviews of Progress for further information

It is important to check your enrolment in myUniSA to ensure that it is correct.

Changes to candidature

If you will be going overtime, please ensure you complete and submit an overtime form. Students who exceed their allocated time will be required to pay fees. However, domestic students may be eligible for fee relief. For eligible students Fee–Help is also available.

If you wish to make any changes to your candidature, please complete the appropriate forms and submit these by the due date to ensure your student record is updated.