Jump to Content

< back

How will my academic progress be assessed?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

As required by student visa regulations, international students must meet satisfactory academic progress requirements as determined by the University. 

Please refer to the academic regulations for the required reviews of progress, the basis upon which students remain enrolled.  

Note that failure to maintain satisfactory academic progress constitutes a breach of your student visa. The University is required by law to notify the Department of Immigration and Citizenship if you are suspended or terminated from your program. This results in cancellation of your CoE and may result in cancellation of your student visa.