Jump to Content

< back

Can I change my load or mode of study?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

A change of load from full-time to part time candidature can only be approved if it is part of an outcome of a review of progress in accordance with the academic regulations  

International student visa holders must be enrolled internally. If you wish to change to external mode so that you may return to your home country to complete your program, please obtain the appropriate approvals by completing the Change of load and/or mode form Please note that once this form is processed, your CoE will be cancelled, which may affect your student visa.