Jump to Content

< back

Can I undertake study away from the University?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

Study away from the University to pursue research overseas or interstate may be permitted if approved by the Dean of Graduate Studies (refer to the academic regulations for further information).  

Please note that studying away is not grounds for going overtime.  

If overseas study is approved, you will be required to ensure that it does not conflict with your visa requirements. Please contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to confirm:  

Department of Immigration and Border Protection
55 Currie Street

Tel: 131 881
Email: adelaide.student.integrity@immi.gov.au
Website: www.immi.gov.au/