Jump to Content

< back

Can I change my program?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

You may be permitted to transfer or upgrade to a different research degree program within the University if you meet the criteria for admission and the Dean of Graduate Studies approves a recommendation from the Associate Dean: Research Education (or equivalent). Refer to the academic regulations for further information and complete the required Change of program form

Please note that if you change your program, you may need a new CoE (which Student and Academic Services will provide) and if necessary, obtain a new student visa.

If you wish to transfer to a program at a different institution but have not completed six months of study at this university, you will be required to obtain a Release Letter