Jump to Content

< back

I wish to withdraw from my program. What should I do?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

Please complete the Withdrawal form and submit it to your Principal Supervisor.

Upon approval and processing of your withdrawal form, your CoE will be cancelled, which may affect your student visa.

If you have not completed six months of study at the University and wish to transfer to another institution, you will be required to obtain a Release Letter. Please complete the required Application for Release Letter (PDF file) and forward it to Student and Academic Services for processing together with the withdrawal form. Please note that an Application for Release Letter will be assessed in accordance with University policy and there is no guarantee that it will be granted.