Jump to Content

< back

How will I receive important information regarding my studies?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

The University's primary method of communication with students is electronic, through your University email account and the student portal.

During a formal inquiry and/or appeal process, communication will be by letter to your mailing address on the student record system.

Refer to the academic regulations for further information.