Jump to Content

< back

Who should I advise of any change of contact details?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

As required by student visa regulations, students must notify the University of any change of address within seven days. Please ensure that any change is updated via the Personal details changes form as soon as possible. Failure to do so puts your visa at risk of cancellation.