Jump to Content

< back

Who can I ask about permanent residency or other migration issues?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

International student visa holders only

The University is prohibited by law from giving this information. You can seek information from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship or, if you want specific migration advice, contact a registered migration agent