Jump to Content

< back

How long can I study away from the University?

Return to: AskGRC (Graduate Research Centre)

Normally, the maximum period of study away from the university will be six months. Applications over 6 months will have to be considered by the Dean of Graduate Studies.

Refer to Changes to your candidature for the application form and more information.