The University of South Australia has a range of personal, academic and social support services in place to provide assistance to students.
During your candidature you may find the following services useful.
- Student Ombud - ensures a fair hearing for student grievances
- USASA - a democratic organisation run by students and responsive to student needs
Equity and diversity
To notify the University of special needs:
- Go to the myUniSA student portal.
- In the student portal, select the myEnrolment link (left-hand side of page).
- In the next screen, select myDetails (top blue bar).
- Select Special Needs in the left menu to go to 'my Special Needs'.
- Select the relevant checkboxes and Save.
- Resources for students - work at home software, computer purchasing, getting help, printing allowance, more
- myUniSA Quick Guide - help using the student portal
- Student email - FAQs
- International student support
- International students with families
- Living in Adelaide - cost of living, transport, food and restaurants, religious needs, more
- Information for research degree students - getting started, managing life and study, more
- Lecturers in Research Education (Learning and Teaching Unit)
Security and safety