Workshops to help you talk about your research to a range of different audiences
Most research communication workshops are multidisciplinary, but some are tailored to discipline areas, with one set for business, social sciences and humanities students, and another for sciences, health sciences, engineering and technology students.
Find out more:
|REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS NOW|
Workshops may not appear on the registration site more than two months in advance, so please check back periodically if you can't find them.
- Meet and understand the media Q & A Panel with Michele Nardelli, Associate Director News and Communications, UniSA; Verity Edwards, Director of Media and Communications, Business SA (formerly Journalist with The Australian); Siobhan Banks, UniSA, Centre for Sleep Research; and Anna Sullivan, UniSA, Education
- The Conversation: Why researchers should consider this as part of a media plan with Sarah Keenihan, Section Editor, The Conversation
- Researchers as public intellectuals: Building a media plan with Anna Sullivan UniSA, School of Education
- Oral defence of the research degree thesis
- Preparing an oral presentation for an academic audience (inc. preparing a presentation on proposed research)
- A guide to television and radio presentations
- Guide to talking to community groups