Publishing & measuring impact
Get tips and strategies for publishing your work and ensuring it makes a mark.
- Publishing with impact: where and how
- Publishing your research and what editors want
- Writing your research (for sciences, health sciences, engineering and technology)
- Thesis, exegesis and journal article writing for business, social sciences and humanities
|REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS NOW|
* These workshops may not appear on the registration site more than two months in advance, so please check back periodically if you can't find them.
- The Engagement and Impact agenda with Michael Crisp, UniSA, Business Intelligence and Planning
- Leveraging Social Media for broader Engagement and Impact with Lareen Newman, UniSA, EASS and Lorien Delaney, EASS, Library
- Library guides on publishing (including journals, ERA, open access publishing, tips from experts, copyright and publishing data)
- Citation and journal metrics
- Open access publishing guide
- Using online tools to promote and share your research
- Publishing in peer-reviewed academic journals (social science, humanities, business, with general discipline relevance)
- Publishing your research (general discipline relevance)