ERA 2010 results
On 31 January 2011 Senator the Hon Kim Carr, Minister for the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (DIISR), announced the outcomes of the ERA 2010 process, with the release of the ERA 2010 National report. Links to UniSA results and the full National Report are on the ERA 2010 results webpage
The ARC have announced the membership of the 8 RECs for ERA 2010. There are 149 REC members in total, five of whom are UniSA staff:
- Professor Tony Liddicoat : Humanities and Creative Arts - Cluster 2
- Professor John Lynch: Public and Allied Health Services - Cluster 8
- Professor Ross McKinnon: Biomedical and Clinical Health Sciences - Cluster 7
- Professor Ian Richards: Humanities and Creative Arts - Cluster 2
- Professor Michael Taylor: Engineering and Environmental Sciences - Cluster 3
Evaluation Guidelines - PDF Format (1.15mb)
The Evaluation Guidelines detail by what method and using which data the ERA RECs will evaluate ERA 2010 submissions.
In December 2009, the ARC released the ERA 2010 Submission Guidelines (PDF file, 656kb) for the ERA 2010 initiative which will assess all discipline clusters 1-8.
Ranked Journal List
- Excel file (5mb)
For each journal, the Ranked Journal List includes:
- Journal title
- ERA ID (unique to each Journal)
- Up to 3 Field of Research (FoR) codes
- A single quality rating of A*, A, B or C. Journals that commenced in 2008 were considered too new to be assigned a firm quality rating so are not ranked.
Ranked Conference List
- Excel file (419kb)
The Ranked Conference List includes:
- Conference title and acronym (where relevant)
- ERA ID - unique to each listed conference
- Up to 3 FoRs assigned to each conference
- A single quality rating for each listed conference of A, B, C or not ranked. Conferences that are not ranked are legitimate conferences, but may not be of consistent quality, or may be too new to be assigned a quality tier.
ERA 2010 (ARC website)