The University Calendar is published annually in January and provides information on:
- the structure of programs, including the requirement for satisfactory completion of the programs
- schedules and course syllabuses for all programs offered in any particular year
- majors, minors and undergraduate elective courses
For current program information, please use the Programs at UniSA website.
University Calendar Archive
- Calendar 2014 (Zip 101MB)
- Calendar 2013 (Zip 79MB)
- Calendar 2012 (Zip 66MB)
- Calendar 2011 (Zip 31MB)
- Calendar 2010 (Zip 99MB)
- Calendar 2009 (Zip 42MB)
- Calendar 2008 (Zip 106MB)
- Calendar 2007 (Zip 147MB)
- Calendar 2006 (Zip 44MB)
- Calendar 2005 (Zip 13MB)
- Calendar 2004 (PDF 4MB - download Adobe Reader)
To use these archives
Download the Zip file of the calendar you want to view, then locate the downloaded Zip file on your computer. Right click the Zip file and select 'Extract All'. Once your computer has finished extracting the files, open the new folder it created, eg '2012Calendar', and select either 'index.htm' or 'default.htm'. This will open the 'home page' of the archive in your browser, where you can access all the information available in the archive.
Calendars prior to 2004
For UniSA calendars prior to 2004, as well as calendars and handbooks from predecessor institutions, please see the UniSA Research Archive.
For more information regarding the University Calendar please contact the SAS Communications Officer.