Student and Academic Services schedule exams at the end of each Study Period, as well as exams for mid year and end of year secondary assessments. If a course is to have a final examination date published on the official Examination timetable, Schools are responsible for ensuring exam requirements have been populated in Medici. Exam requirements entered in Medici must reflect exam details as outlined in the course statement. For a course to be included in the scheduling process for a particular exam period, Schools are responsible for updating Medici to reflect this. To assist staff with data validation, Medici has the ability to generate reports to confirm exam requirements entered.
- Study Period 1, 2 & 3 secondary assessments 2014 exam timetable (staff access only - XLSX 120KB)
- General examination procedures and exam paper preparation information (staff access only)
Exam SharePoint has been developed with the aim to provide relevant
information and documents for staff to perform exam management requirements.
The information provided includes processes developed to ensure the integrity and conduct of examination management is consistent with University standards and where necessary are integrated with the Academic Policy and Procedures Manual.
External exam management
- External exam management information for staff (staff access only)
booking for on-campus exams
Please note: this form must be lodged 4 weeks prior to the exam date.
- Examination and Invigilator Guideline Manual for Schools (DOC 713KB)
- Casual invigilators
Information for people interested in working as a casual invigilator.
Alternative exam arrangements
Information regarding alternative exam arrangements required for disabled students.
- Deferred examinations and supplementary assessments
- Off-campus exam arrangements
- For examinations user support please phone 08 8302 2755 or email Exams.Results@unisa.edu.au.
Students requiring assistance with examinations should contact Campus Central.