Graduations are the official ceremonies where student awards are conferred. Ceremonies are held in March and August each year, with an additional option of December for international students. Whyalla students generally graduate in an April ceremony in Whyalla.
Once their program is completed, student awards are conferred at the next appropriate ceremony. Students are invited to attend this ceremony but also have the option of attending a ceremony within one year of award conferral.
When attending a ceremony, students must wear official UniSA academic dress.
The University of South Australia also hold presentation of awards ceremonies during July each year in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Ceremony dates and times
- Guest speakers, speeches and honorary award recipients
- General graduations information for staff (staff access only)
- Graduation benefits available to eligible UniSA staff members (staff access only)
- Graduation information for students
- Frequently Asked Questions (Graduations)
- For Graduations user support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student requiring assistance regarding graduations should contact Campus Central.