Result entry for OUA students
Results can be recorded in the Result Entry interface either directly or by uploading results via a formatted spreadsheet. They can also be entered directly in the grade roster via Medici.
The Result Entry interface has two levels of access:
- Staff with Grade access allows for results to be entered and amended and the Result Entry page to be saved as Not Reviewed, or Ready for Review.
- Staff with Approve access can additionally approve the Results Entry page and the results it contains. This authorizes the release of results to students.
The level of access for each staff member is a School-based decision.
When results have been saved as approved in the Result Entry interface, they are picked up by an overnight batch process and posted to the students record (and released to the student via myUniSA). The results can also be manually posted via the grade roster in Medici.
- 2013 Important result entry and exam dates (PDF 178KB - download Adobe Reader)
- 2014 Important result entry and exam dates (PDF 188KB - download Adobe Reader)
Accessing Result Entry
The Result Entry interface can be accessed via the myTeaching pillar of the staff portal. If you experience any problems relating to access, please contact your School Timetabler.
Result entry for OUA students troubleshooting and support (Staff access only)
The Change of Grade form, and other Student related forms can be found on the forms page.
View a list of scheduled training for Results.
- For OUA results user support please phone 08 8302 2755 or email Exams.Results@unisa.edu.au.
- Students requiring assistance regarding their results should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.