Student systems reporting
Reports from the Student Systems are available in a number of formats on the web. Reports provide the University community with lists and summarised data in respect to students and their study programs.
Student data reports are available from the following sources:
- myUniSA Staff Portal (staff access only): (formerly available from UniSAinfo student section) Student reports available from the my Teaching section include :
- Program Lists
- Course Lists
- Class Lists
- BI Reporting (staff access only): A web based management information reporting environment providing University wide access to management reports including Student data. It is worth checking this site regularly to see if there are any reports that suit your requirements. Most of these reports are generated using parameters added by the user, allowing you to produce specific reports based on these parameters. The data in these reports comes from UniSAinfo and should be, at most, 24 hours old.
These reports can be viewed online or saved in MS Excel and PDF formats. The former Mailing lists are combined in the these reports which presented as mailing labels that can be sent directly to your local printer.
Other reports are available from the my Management section of the Staff Portal.
- Commonwealth Government Reported Student Data: Report is based on census data which has been verified by the government and in the form of Cognos Cube. It is also the data upon which student funding is based.
Ad hoc requests for student data
If none of the report options above provide the information you need please submit a request for student data using the Business Intelligence and Planning (BIP) Requests for data form.
To ensure the request is sent to the Information Services and Reporting team select 'Student and Academic Services' or 'Student and Academic Services - Adhoc' from the Area drop down list.
Please allow 4-7 days for ad hoc report requests to be filled.
Training in using each of these sites is available by booking sessions of 5 or more people with us. We will try to organise a training room at your campus at a time to suit.
- Information Analyst: Data Management - responsible for user support of UniSAinfo Reporting.
- Student Reporting Officer - responsible for Ad Hoc requests for student data and reports.
- Manager: System Development, Integration & Reporting - responsible for all student data reporting from Student Systems at the University and can be contacted if the Information Analyst: Data Management or Student Reporting Officer are not available.