Student finance is responsible for:
Issuing Commonwealth Assistance Notices (CAN) - This notice is provided to all commonwealth supported and commonwealth assisted students and contains important information about enrolment and fees
Issuing Enrolment Confirmation Notices (ECN) - The notice contains important information about enrolment and fees, taken at the time of the census date for a particular study period
Processing refunds and post-census date corrections to enrolment errors
- Issuing invoices for and administering:
- HECS-HELP: A type of deferred payment arrangements through the Higher Education Loan Programme. Available to eligible Commonwealth supported students to cover all or part of their student contribution amount
- FEE-HELP: A type of deferred payment arrangements through the Higher Education Loan Programme. Available to eligible fee-paying students to cover all or part of their tuition fees
- OS-HELP: A type of deferred payment arrangements through the new Higher Education Loan Programme. Available to assist eligible undergraduate Commonwealth supported students undertake some of their course of study overseas
- Third party contracts and internal payment requests
- Bad Financial Standing (BFS) when fees or charges are overdue
User documentation for student finance is available on the User Documentation page.
View a list of scheduled training for student finance.
- Fees and finance information for students
- Frequently Asked Questions (Student Finance) from Campus Central
- For student finance user support please email email@example.com or phone 08 8302 1112
- Students requiring student finance information should contact Campus Central.