The University timetable is produced each year by Student and Academic Services using the software Syllabus Plus.
Each school maintains their own timetable data, with assistance from their Divisional Timetabling Support Officer. Location data is maintained in Syllabus Plus by Campus Services.
Staff can find class timetables in:
- the course information pages - search by course code, course title keywords or school codes, then from the Course home page select the link to the Class Timetable.
- myUniSA (Staff Portal) - go to my Teaching > Courses > [select a course] > Classes tab
Students can find class timetables in:
- myEnrolment - under my Timetable
- myUniSA (Student Portal) - go to my Studies > [select a course] > Class Timetable
Guidelines for timetable construction (DOC 48KB)
All room bookings are entered on Syllabus Plus.
- To book a room for an activity that does not involve teaching (i.e. students do not need to enrol in the class) complete the online booking form.
- To book a room for a timetabled class, contact your school timetabler (DOC 29KB).
View a list of scheduled training for Timetabling.
Syllabus Plus access request form (DOC 62KB)
Info for timetablers
For general timetabling queries, please contact your School Timetabler (DOC 32KB).