Opportunities for Academic Staff
UniSA offers academic staff an array of professional development opportunities. Details of workshops and seminars available to academic staff can be found each month in the section of the website called Development at a glance, or by going to the sites listed here.
The People Development and Performance group offer a suite of development activities for academic staff at UniSA.
The program aims to:
- assist people extend their knowledge, skills and capabilities,
- develop the core attributes that best exemplify an enterprising workplace and culture
- share knowledge among staff about good practice, enhance understanding of the University and its processes,
- build collaboration and networks to support our efforts.
Workshops are provided for staff new to roles such as:
- Introductory Seminar for New Program Directors, and
- Introductory Seminar for New Course Co-ordinators
The Quick Guide for Sessional Staff will help you find answers to many of the questions you may have about the University and your role.
Teaching and learning
Visit the Teaching Innovation Unit http://i.unisa.edu.au/staff/teaching-innovation-unit/opportunities/professional-development/ and the
Student Engagement Unit http://w3.unisa.edu.au/studentengagementunit/index.html web sites for more information on resources and services to support learning and teaching.
Women's development program
UniSA provides both professional and academic women with opportunities to engage in constructive development activities and to link their individual learning needs with organisational priorities. The women's development program complements the full range of development activities offered across the University.
For more information on development opportunities for academic staff, please contact:
Siobhan Langan, Consultant: Organisational Development
Telephone: 8302 1638