For UniSA, induction and staff development is a whole of institution responsibility.
Principal providers of professional and staff development are
- The People Development and Performance team based in the Human Resources Unit co-ordinates development opportunities for academic and professional staff with the aim of
- building common understandings of UniSA's intent and directions
- engaging staff in learning and discussion about the environment in which we operate
- building capability in response to UniSA's learning and development priorities.
- Learning and Teaching Unit which offers professional development opportunities, services and resources to assist academic staff enhance their understanding of UniSA’s distinctive teaching and learning framework and develop their knowledge of, and practice in teaching & learning and research education.
This site has been developed as a guide to the wide range of induction and development opportunities available at UniSA and to provide some useful links to external sources of professional development.