Early Career Researcher (ECR) Development Program
Nomination and Application Process
UniSA offers a cohort model Program with participants selected annually, based on a nomination process.
The criteria for entry is:
- Be research-active early career researchers (ECR defined as being within 5 years of completing PhD) with sound reasons for wishing to undertake the Program;
- Have employment with UniSA that facilitates their full participation in the Program; and
- Have the active support of their line manager
Nominations are invited from eligible nominators from December to February each year.
Application form to be completed and submitted by the nominated staff member and signed by:
- Nominated staff member,
- nominator, and
- counter-signed by nominated staff member's manager (if different to nominator)
Eligible nominators include:
- Deputy and Pro Vice Chancellors
- Heads of School
- Directors of Research Institutes or Centres
- Director: Teaching & Innovation Unit
- Deans: Research & Innovation
Attachments. Ensure the following is submitted with your application form:
- Applicants' current CV. The research section of the CV
should give information about any:
- Research funding (e.g. grants, contracts, consultancies)
- Research outputs (usually publications, but may include other forms of research output)
- Conference presentations
- Research student supervision
- Research recognition (e.g. awards, invited presentations), and research contributions (e.g. journal reviewer, membership of professional societies, research outreach activities)
- Head shot photograph of applicant (as a jpeg, tiff or png file).
Submit completed and signed application form (together with required attachments) electronically to:
Siobhan Langan - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic submission of applications (with required signatures and attachments) welcome.
For further information about the program, in the first instance, contact Siobhan Langan, Consultant: Organisational Development.