Early Career Researcher (ECR) Development Program
Nomination and Application Process
Applications for the 2018 Program now open!
The criteria for entry to the Program are:
- Have an academic appointment (40:40:20) or a research-only appointment (teaching academics will not normally be eligible for this program);
- Be research-active early career researchers (ECR defined as being within 5 years of completing PhD) with sound reasons for wishing to undertake the Program;
- Have employment with UniSA that facilitates their full participation in the Program; and
- Be nominated by, and have the active support of their
Application form to be completed by the nominated staff member and signed by:
- Nominated staff member (applicant), &
- Nominator (staff member's line manager)
Attachments. Ensure the following is submitted with your application form:
- Applicants' current CV. The research section of the CV
should give information about any:
- Research funding (e.g. grants, contracts, consultancies)
- Research outputs (usually publications, but may include other forms of research output)
- Conference presentations
- Research student supervision
- Research recognition (e.g. awards, invited presentations), and research contributions (e.g. journal reviewer, membership of professional societies, research outreach activities)
- Head shot photograph of applicant (as a jpeg, tiff or png file).
Submit completed and signed application form (together with required attachments) electronically to:
Siobhan Langan - email@example.com.
Electronic submission of applications (with required signatures and attachments) welcome.
Applications close Monday 5 February 2018. 9.00am Wednesday 7 February 2018
For further information about the program, in the first instance, contact Siobhan Langan, Consultant: Organisational Development.