How to send an ezine
There is only one suitable resource for sending and distributing an ezine - this is via the Hobsons CRM system.
Once you have designed and developed your ezine you will need to complete the below process.
Non Alumni communications
- Complete the Ezine distribution request form and attach the email database list. If you have problems accessing the Sharepoint site please email email@example.com
- The Digital Marketing Team (DMT) require at least 2 working days for turn around, this allows us to test and educate the requestor on any changes that need to be made to the ezine
- The DMT upload the contact database into Hobsons and queue/distribute the ezine
- Complete the Alumni data request form (which identifies your target market for the ezine) and submit to the UniSA Alumni team (allow up to 5 working days for processing and approval)
- Complete the
distribution request form. If you have problems accessing
the Sharepoint site please email
Under 'Excel database filename' please write 'Supplied by Alumni.'
- Send a copy of the ezine to the Development Officer (Alumni Services)
- Alumni team process the data request form to create an email database list, then check the data with the requestor
- Both the ezine and the data need to be approved by the Deputy Director, Development before ezines to alumni can be distributed
- The Alumni office notifies the Digital Marketing Team (DMT) and the requester when approved, then forwards the contact data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The DMT upload the contact data into the Hobsons CRM system and distributes the ezine (The DMT require at least 2 working days for turn around)
Prospective student and school staff communications
- Please see the CMK Direct Marketing process web page