The templates for event materials are currently being updated in line with the new University Branding and Style Guide.
The University of South Australia's event stationery is available to download and use for corporate events.
- How to download
- How to save the downloaded templates
- How to use the downloaded templates
- Files for downloading
- Right click on the file you wish to download
- Highlight Save Link As or Save Target As
- Save each file to your Desktop.
- Open the downloaded document (double-click the icon on your Desktop). This will load Microsoft Word or PowerPoint with the appropriate document
- Enter the default details in the appropriate area as marked on the document
- When in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, Click on File, then Save As
- Select the Save as Type box, select and click Document Template(*.dot) or (*.ppt) in that box. This should cause the default directory to be set to the Templates folder
- In the File name box, type in a name for the template or use the default name.
- Open the Word or PowerPoint program
- Click on File, then New
- Highlight the template you wish to use, choose Document and click OK
- Once you have the page up, type in your contents and Save As whatever you wish to call the document
- Repeat this process each time you wish to use any template.
- Invitation - 1 per A4 page
- Invitation - 3 per A4 landscape page
- Place card - 4 per A4 page