Rewarding Excellence in Teaching
Teaching Awards and Grants
The University of South Australia's Teaching awards recognise and reward excellence in university teaching. Awards are made on an annual basis.
A new award was introduced in 2012, the Indigenous Education Teaching Award.
The University's Learning and Teaching grants scheme facilitates projects that enhance and develop new and better approaches to achieving student learning outcomes.
The University actively encourages and assists staff to apply for national learning and teaching awards, grants, fellowships and secondments administered by the Office for Learning and Teaching on behalf of the Commonwealth Government's Department of Education.
Teaching awards and grants in focus
- 2014 UniSA Teaching Awards
- 2014 OLT Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- 2013 OLT Australian Awards for University Teaching
- Top teacher knows his class
- STEP 2010 Evaluation Report (PDF 981KB - opens in a new window. Download Adobe Acrobat)
- 2011 Celebration of Teaching video - Step 2010 Process (UniSA YouTube Channel link)
- 2010 Celebration of Teaching video (UniSA YouTube Channel link)
- 2009 Celebration of Teaching video (UniSA YouTube Channel link)