Rewarding Excellence in Teaching
Teaching Awards and Grants
The University of South Australia's Teaching awards recognise and reward excellence in university teaching. Awards are made on an annual basis.
A new award was introduced in 2012, the Indigenous Education Teaching Award.
The University's Learning and Teaching grants scheme facilitates projects that enhance and develop new and better approaches to achieving student learning outcomes.
The University actively encourages and assists staff to apply for national learning and teaching awards, grants, fellowships and secondments administered by the Office for Learning and Teaching on behalf of the Commonwealth Government's Department of Education.
Teaching awards and grants in focus
- 2015 UniSA Teaching Awards
- 2015 OLT Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- 2014 UniSA Teaching Awards
- 2014 OLT Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- Top teacher knows his class