The Teaching Innovation Unit is the business owner of learnonline and the associated suite of applications. The Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) team is responsible for the development and support of learnonline and promoting application use for blended and online learning. The TEL team provides training and advice to UniSA staff using learnonline to develop and administer online and blended teaching environments.
The diverse roles of the TEL team support UniSA staff by:
- developing learnonline applications to support the Digital Learning Strategy
- providing training for the learnonline suite of applications
- developing online help resources for learnonline applications
- presenting innovative technologies for use in blended and online teaching
- producing video resources for use in blended and online teaching
- analysing business requirements, designing and enhancing learnonline applications
- developing teaching analytics resources to assist student retention and program development
Help on how to use learnonline applications can be accessed with the button below.