The Learning and Teaching Unit is the business owner of learnonline, incorporating the Program and Course Management and Student Placement Systems. The Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) team is responsible for the provision of training and support to UniSA staff using this suite of software applications to develop and administer online learning and teaching environments.
The diverse roles of the TEL team support UniSA staff by:
- providing training for the learnonline suite of applications
- providing learnonline Help Desk support
- developing online help resources for learnonline applications
- recording teaching and learning activities for online distribution via audio and video podcast
- analysing business requirements, designing, enhancing and testing learnonline applications.
Help on how to use learnonline applications can be accessed with the button below.