Tutorial - Using The Find Feature
This short tutorial below will help you find content and code with in a website using Share Point Designer.
- Select the root directory from the Folder List on the left
- Select 'Edit > Find...' from the menu. the 'Find and Replace' window will appear
- Insert the code you are looking for into the 'Find What' text area
- Ensure the 'All pages' radio button is selected
- Select the 'Find in source code' check box then press the 'Find All' button
- A new window will appear with results of the search.
- Double clicking an entry will open the file and display the code with the search term highlighted.